The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
obeyforiamroot
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me last night and this mornin to complete this, had some cutting to do to fite em in but worked out pretty good overall. The hardest part of the install was all the wiring and adjusting the harnesses.

Here they are:

I ALSO SAW THIS:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahahahahhahahahahahahha!

·
obeyforiamroot
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i took that picture on the way to menards. ALWAYS CARRY A CAMERA!

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Hmmmm... now I'm confused... why did you sell a pair of 01 headlights that you claim to be from a friend of yours and just not put them on yourself? And yet I have damn brackets breaking off on me when I try to put these in? Just wondering...

·
obeyforiamroot
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
because the lights he sold had the brackets redone and i didnt want to bother with them, thats exactly why. In the description i stated the problem with the lights.

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Brackets redone? This is verbatim from your thread: "im selling a pair of 00-01 altia headlights, these are the one piece headlights. These lenses are clear and have regular use on them, one of the lights is missing a small tab and a screw. Both lights come with all bulbs. The other light was missing a tab as well but has been repaired."
^ You said it had been repaired but nothing more than that. I like how the lights came out but I was a little disappointed that full disclosure of the condition was not stated. I am not trying to crowd your thread with anything more than what I think should be said. I will stop posting in your thread at this point I just want you to be aware.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts