The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many company do 93-99 and 02-03 spring!! Why ??

So if somebody know "all" the spring kit that fit a 00 alty i want to know...

I am looking for a 2 inch (around) drop and i NEED CONFORD (that why i brought a mid-size!!)

A spring/shock interrest me too but i dosent found any yet...

If u guy have suggestion!!

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
But he's looking for "CONFORD" (I assume he means comfort). GCs will not float like the stock suspension. He's one of those people that will say that GC's ride quality sucks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It`s very hard to have info here , people are more arrogant then pleasent here thank anyway...

I`ll continue my research .. Far from here!!!

I want conforDDDD not a water bed!! I am not owning a crx, and where i live road are shit, That why i need conforDDD...

And if i want this floating stock mid-size shock i woudnt be here asking you information...

Thank a lot guy!!!

·
22,052 Posts
Dude...you need a phonics class.

It's comfort. Conford is not a word.

If you want a 2 inch drop, you could get Sprint springs. I installed Eibach's on Phil's 2001 and it was a very nice drop. I don't know if Sprint makes a spring for the 2000, but they might. If not, the Eibach is a very nice drop with an equally impressive ride. If you want to do it properly, you should upgrade the struts with a 2 inch drop. KYB's are cool, but Tokicos have gotten a better response on lowered cars. You can check www.southwestautoworks.com for struts and springs.

Not sure about the water bed or CRX comments, so you're on your own.

And people are short with others sometimes because you are the 3000th person to ask this question. There is a FAQ that covers most basic questions, springs and struts being one of them. And if it's not in the FAQ, you will surely find it by using the search function, or simply browsing through the suspension forum.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
LoL...Hooked on Phonics. He's from Montreal which means he's french. Gotta hate them Quebeckers:wall:

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Montreal will be the first major city taken out by whomever if they decide to attack from Canada....which I'm sure they would. I'll be headin for the hills!

·
Registered
41 Posts
For a 2000 altima Tokico makes struts , but not kyb. They make sprints for a 2000 as well. I have sprints and tokicos and I really like them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
F*ck u all and continue to su*K Bush!!!!! And is dictature!!!!

I say conforDDD to hit pt ( SURE I MEAN CORFORT ITS THE SAME IN FRENCH!!)

YES i am Quebecers... but WHITE (jalti???)

THANKS to peterson n Mrbordr... Do let the Americain trip take your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on Amiricanising Bozzz!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts