The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ch1-silver
Goin down 49th street and i hear a car with a loud exhaust so i look ahead and i see this silver prelude dropped and all exhaust body kit rims interior gauges and all the goodies a altima would want in their car lol. I look over to see if i knew the person or if it was some hardcore thug guy but it was a fione chick drivin. I wasn't sure if that was her car or not because my girlfriend was in the passanger seat. I didn't want to ask because i probably woulda got my ass wooped...lol ANYWAYS...the lights red and there's 1 car in front of us both. Turns green and she peels out and stops because the cars are in the way. The one in front is slow so she cuts him off and speeds. I follow...we catch the next light....

ch2-final approach
I look over and she looks at me and smiles...i guess either she sees my stock altima and thinks she'd rip a new asshole or she thinks i'm cute...damn it i couldn't ask either...lol...light turns green we both go even start...we start going and i wasn't sure if it was a 5 speed or not so i listened...i shift to 2nd then she does too...i was like damn....it's stick then i shift to 3rd and that's when i start pulling i was like oh shit...i pull about 2 cars and flick my "u juss got beat by a stock altima lights" and downshift to quickly slow down

ch3-the end
well usually you talk to the person after the race while yer drivin cruizin and ask what they have and say good race and all...she lowers her music and says good race while we're goin like 40...i'm like good race...what you got in there? My car is stock? yours? She gives me the thumbs up and speeds off...eR? I think i won because her shiftin wasn't all that bad but she needs to shift faster...92-96 preludes...all vtec or no?

thanks for reading my 3 chapters...lol

·
Gone but not forgotten
28 Posts
:) I think the preludes had 3 different engines from 94-96. One of the engines produce 140hp the next one was the si engine with 160hp. I'm not sure if that one had vtec,but the 190hp version has vtec. You could have raced one of the previous two versions. Good kill

·
I own a Prelude
399 Posts
in the 4th gen, there are 3 engines:

S - F22 - 130 hp, no VTEC (also found in accords)
Si - H23 - 160 hp, no VTEC
VTEC - H22 - 190 hp, obviously VTEC.

now what comes next is based on if she had a vtec. If you were just racing on streets, i'd say that you would have had her from pretty much every light because of the torque. i'm not sure how much more torque 0.2L displacement will give yu (2.2 vs 2.4), but you probably had her. if you guys got out on open road or the highway, she woulda walked you once she hit 5k on the tach or so (depending if she adjusted her vtec x-over point).

it's nice to see an altima owner race/play with a honda and not walk out screaming about how much hondas suck dick.

oh, one other option is if she had the JDM H22 conversion. 200 hp stock + vtec + usually 35k or less on the engine....but i'm guessing no

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
5,783 Posts
alex said:
in the 4th gen, there are 3 engines:

S - F22 - 130 hp, no VTEC (also found in accords)
Si - H23 - 160 hp, no VTEC
VTEC - H22 - 190 hp, obviously VTEC.

now what comes next is based on if she had a vtec. If you were just racing on streets, i'd say that you would have had her from pretty much every light because of the torque. i'm not sure how much more torque 0.2L displacement will give yu (2.2 vs 2.4), but you probably had her. if you guys got out on open road or the highway, she woulda walked you once she hit 5k on the tach or so (depending if she adjusted her vtec x-over point).

it's nice to see an altima owner race/play with a honda and not walk out screaming about how much hondas suck dick.

oh, one other option is if she had the JDM H22 conversion. 200 hp stock + vtec + usually 35k or less on the engine....but i'm guessing no
THis isn't about the race...it's about you sig...LMFAO!!! That is pure genious!! haha...FUNNY SHIT MANG!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
only race ive been in with my alty....

anyway about 9pm at night i pulled up to a red light in the 3rd lane of a 3 lane street. a lowered red 96-2000 civic ex 2door is sitting in the middle lane (to my left) with its system beating like a mofo, i check it out and its lowered, has an AEM sticker on the side window (im guessing intake or intake and pulleys), exhaust and ofcourse its lowered. 2 black dudes chillin in there looking at me like 'c'mon white boy' so when the shit turns green i let my shit rip and before i know it im at like 6500rpm's , i look back and they are sitting up in their seats trying to catch up, and i ****ing smoked them. i prolly got up to about 80mph before i had to stop for another red light.

kinda funny cause my shit is all stock and this was up hill.

these fools had like a 96-2000 civic ex, with prolly over a few k in mods, engine, altezzas, system and i beat them in my stock alty hehe

btw i think their civic was an auto so that may have been why.. :/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.