The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well my mom was driving, had me in the car and some crap in the back, the truck had just the driver. Anyway we pull up to the light, I was telling her about some crap that happened at work, then I notice this grey chevy jumping forword and I hint to mom what he is doing, light turned green and my mom nails it(her bugs a 5spd by the way). I get slammed into the seat she takes it up to 60 and backs off when i look back he was at least 3 car lengths!When we got to the next light i looked at the guy and he looked shocked that he lost that bad to a bug..he he(oh and my moms didn't come with a turbo badge on the back so if you don't look closely for the wing that pops out in the back you would never know.) Im was in total shock I didn't realize my mom could drive like that she was real quick at shifting and kept the bug in it power band. :eek:

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
I'm gonna go ahead and say it cause its gonna be said sooner or later...

pics of your mom?? :brow:

My mom craps a brick whenever I barely rev my car in the driveway...she'd never do that...must be nice. Good Kill for your moms

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
my mom drives a 1.8T Passat that I had to remind her when she 1st bought it NOT to redline it every gear even though it had ALOT more power than she was used to... some women....

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
hahahaha i can relate to soooo much of what you guys say. i ALWAYS get into arguements with my mom when we are both together in the car. its up to the point where we cant be in the same car together

·
Bosnian
863 Posts
lololol, reminds me of the time when I was passing 5 cars at once on this country road. I was in third gear at like 6000rpm, and my mom started screaming at me to shift or I was gonna blow up the engine :lol:. I tried explaining to her what rpms and redline is but she just doesn't get it.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
mersad99 said:
lololol, reminds me of the time when I was passing 5 cars at once on this country road. I was in third gear at like 6000rpm, and my mom started screaming at me to shift or I was gonna blow up the engine :lol:. I tried explaining to her what rpms and redline is but she just doesn't get it.
lmao

·
Rockin the Le Bra
1,016 Posts
^yep my mom does that with me. ill downshift and redline, and she starts yelling at me saying im going to blow up the engine. she doesnt like me driving when shes in the car. shes constantly grabbing on to something in the car when im driving.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
my mom isnt really into fast cars, but she doesnt mine if Im driving mine or her car and i push it. just as long as i dont get outta hand. but she is a newer driver and has only had her license for about 2 yrs, so she is still learning. when she is driving, i am the one pushing the fake gas pedal. screw the damn brake pedal. if you need to slow down, take your foot off the gas

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Bigox911 said:
I'm gonna go ahead and say it cause its gonna be said sooner or later...

pics of your mom?? :brow:

My mom craps a brick whenever I barely rev my car in the driveway...she'd never do that...must be nice. Good Kill for your moms
Bigox911 said:
Hate to let you down but no pics, my moms always been into cars mostley muscle cars but ive got her liking some new ones.. she likes vw's and nissans, not a big fan of hondas though. Now if she will teach me how to drive a stick, Ill be able to take the bug out. :angel1:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts