The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys can order here:

http://www.activetuning.com/products/atpid12

Just so you know, it's not completed yet, but will be shortly. By placing your order, we will send your kit out as soon as it is completed.
  • Increase Horse Power & Torque
  • Enhance ECU Efficiency / Engine Performance
  • Stronger & Faster Starts
  • Smoother Idle
  • More Responsive Acceleration
This is a four wire 4 gauge grounding kit designed specifically for the 2.5 Nissan Altima. Because these are ground wires, we chose to not offer this kit in red or orange, and only offer it in black or blue for safety. We also follow a different philosophy than typical grounding kits, in that every wire does not snake back to the negative terminal of the battery and onto a large cumbersome distribution block or disc.

One cable runs from the negative terminal of the battery and to the chassis, two run from the engine to the chassis, and one from the transmission to the chassis. The runs are short and direct to keep the installation clean, simple, and problem-free. The chassis is a good reference ground for a properly terminated and installed grounding kit.

We use extra-heavy 4 gauge 100% fine stranded oxygen-free copper cable with die-crimped ends covered with a black heat shrink tubing. This kit includes the necessary bolts and nuts and is recommended for use with aftermarket or stock intakes.

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
dnvrfan said:
No, I had to go and do this mod already :( . Now I can not support a local vendor and then on top of that I paid 2 and a half times as much for mine. :angry4: Good luck with this Dave I know you will do well with it.
Don't feel bad man..I bought some off of eBay that I never installed. They were only 8 guage wires at that, but blue. I am just going to sell them. But they only cost me $23.00 though.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rawkus said:
can i use a credit card to buy or do i have to use paypal?
We accept credit cards THROUGH PayPal....the difference now is that PayPal no longer requires you to register with them. When checking out, just choose PayPal, then you can choose to solely enter your credit card #, and it's the same thing as paying with a credit card.

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
^^ yea i agree sometime i crack up at the things i hear over here.... I just thought about something i wanna see what kind of blue it is... I already ordered and it and i's on it's way but i still would like to see what i have in route.

·
Registered
280 Posts
lowriderman3 said:
You need to add some color to at least your engine. I have never seen smoked colored wire anyhoo.
My accent color is Red and that won't work with the ground kit. Like I said it looks like the wire in the pics that you can see on the website. I have the same wire as my grounds for my audio. I think clear silver would look good too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just finished installing mine on my 05. Have not tested yet, but will post later with my findings. It took me about 20 mins to install, I had to use my medium cable for something else, and use the longer cable to connect engine, to bracket near coolant, I think 05's might be different. Not sure though

1 - 20 of 57 Posts