Nissan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wouldn't say I was racing, but this M3 was so beautiful I saw him coming up quick in my mirror and he passed by real quick.
He came on on this Mustang the (prev gen) and slowed, this gave me the chance to catch up. I was behind the Mustang and they gunned it the M3 was gone so quick the GT pulled strong of course but the M3 was fast as fuq, the GT was not even close
I got up to about 115 in the Accord but they were both pulling from me so I gave up.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
I would think you would be able to hang with at least the mustang.Had to be modded.The newer gen have better hp than the 95-98 versions.

But the M3...say bye bye.

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
wow,the 2002 M3 is already out? thats amazing news! last i checked the 2002's were'nt even in production yet?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah its was real tight, I have seen a bunch in the Dallas area.
I think its 02 unless they named it 01 but its the newest 3 series body style but better. I was surprised he is gunning it, he couldn't have given it a good break in yet.

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
it had to of been a 2001. the 2002's are just now being put in production. the 2002 will be available with the optional sequential gearbox. hehehe.

but i know what you mean about the way they look. freaking sweet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Mark
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing