The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Beware The Big Fish
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been searching everywhere for detailed instructions on how to remove my rear deck but cant seem to find any. i want to replace my 6x9s and that damn deck rattles like hell when my bass hits.any info will be a great help......thanks.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
i tried removing it so i could paint my speaker covers but when it finally does pop off, the damn seatbelts hold it on so you have to do something involving removal of the seatbelts in order to really get it off. you have to take off the rear pillar covers by the window, remove the third brakelight, fold down the rear seats. THen pull it out. I was disappointed to find that the whole piece, including the speaker covers, is just one piece. It is pressed and molded plastic. I was hoping that the speaker covers would seperate but nope.:(

·
Dont Bang My Compressors
321 Posts
i have the cure

i have the pdf file on how to do all of that....pm or e-mail me if you want it.

i wont be able to send it to you till i get home though.

Joshua

·
I take PayPal donations
2,092 Posts
Can you e-mail the pdf to me on the removal of the rear deck for a 2002 altima?
Try not to bump old posts such as this. A month or two is cool, but over 5 years? :boxme:

·
Shaving My Shoulders
3,537 Posts
^1992 Altima doesn't exist (Altima = 1993+)

If you meant 1st gen Alty, than wrong forum.

·
Ah. I do <3 Ale.
965 Posts
pretty simple for an 02, i really dont think a service manual is needed, pull the C pillar covers out and yank the damn thing out, if you really want to "take it out" you need to take the whole rear seat out... Pain the ass, but to just get to the rear deck its cake.

whoa, just noticed.... 5 years... old bump dude...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts