The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
03 4cyl is a dog. Bigger car with about the same power as the 00-01. I think the 00-01 have better pick up than the bigger underpowered 4cyl 03 model.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
I want to drag against a QR25 Altima so bad.

Last year I orgainzed a get together at the track. A lot of people bailed :( I was the only KA24 Altima there. The other 3 Altimas were VQ35's

I really to want to see first hand all the hype of the QR25.

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
i dont know about the power or anything but the 03 looks way better than the 2gen and the 1gen, sorry if i offended anybody...

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
wuzzup said:
i think they might be pretty close, but that the 3rd gen is a bigger car it might be a bit slower
The 3rd gen QR25's have those huge 205-65-16 rims/tires. I would think those are tough to spin.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i dont know about the power or anything but the 03 looks way better than the 2gen and the 1gen, sorry if i offended anybody...
None taken.

The 02-03 Altis do look nice. But they're too big for my taste, and are Altimas in name only. They could have been the new Maxima - they're even bigger than the outgoing Max. I like the look and size of my 2K. And it seems the interior quality of the 02 and 03 is still below what I see and feel in my 2000 2nd Gen. Gotta hate cost cutting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts