1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I Need A Job
203 Posts
Image doesn't show up.

·
I Need A Job
203 Posts
Honestly I don't know never used the vB code on this forum. But when you post a message click help beside where it says vB code should tell you there.

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
i took a look on your registry page, and there's nothing different on the rear end of the altima you have there other then a OEM spoiler, which usually doesn't come with alti...!!!

·
SHIFT_performance
779 Posts
That's exactly like the car we have now, just with the orange turn signals cleared out. I kind of have a feeling that Nissan will change more than just that.. :(

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
that's the change i want...now, if they would just do it already...or perhaps someone could make aftermarket ones w/ the little red side bulb lense cleared out and the turn signal cleared...then make it carbon fiber, silver, or gunmetal instead of the chrome it is now....that's what i want

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
that's what i did with the 03 dash pieces...i switched my 02 dash pieces and put the classier 03 dash pieces...i even painted my 02 pieces silver but the 03 pieces still looked better.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
I expect to see either clear (with amber or red bulb) or red turn signals for the 04 Altima.

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
04 should look like that

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
They can't clear it, won't conform to NHTSA standards. That's why first gen APC altezzas were recalled, not legal. But it's a cool idea.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts