The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna upgrade my whole exhaust I have 288*** km, thinking it's time change my headers and everything after, I've read it's so complicated, so any body could say their story and set up , or recomend some headers + y pipe and what kind of modification it need to make it fit
Thanks

·
600 Posts
I know many Headers won't fit the Automatic due to starter position and would require fabbing the Y Pipe to clear it. I had a prior customer do a post, posted pics. But manual owners that I have sold OBX and SRS, bolts up no problem, it's a fair amount of time for install and reported great gains!

Good luck!

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
M-train has a great photo of the challenges with the starter and the header flange fitment in his thread. I don't recall what page the picture is on, but it's a great capture of the issue.

The biggest question you need to answer is whether you have inspections in order to drive the car on the street. If the answer is "yes," then headers are a no-go for you. Stick with the HFPC's from Racingline and their Y-pipe.

If the answer is "no," then headers could work. Lots of information out on the forum for the issues you could run into. Feel free to PM me for questions, but be prepared for a bit of a wait - work and home are slammin' busy for me right now.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts