Nissan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling for $150 WITHOUT Sub $250 With sub - Local pickup in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, or St. Lucie county

I'm selling my custom subwoofer enclosure. This enclosure was made by a forum member, Vital. Build thread. Vital's for sale thread. I purchased the enclosure from VItal and used it for about a year with an Image Dynamics IDQ12 powered by an Alpine PDX-V9. Unfortunately, I had to trade in my Altima and of course the custom box doesn't fit in my Infiniti so I'm finally selling it. The fit and finish of the box is perfect. There are a couple tears in the carpet though but it doesn't affect the sound quality at all. Also, the fiberglass is in good condition. There are no cracks whatsoever. The way Vital designed the box it will never move out of position with the trunk lid closed. With the trunk lid open it can be taken out of the trunk easily to allow access to the spare tire. I honestly cannot say enough good things about the box. Regardless of what genre of music you're into this box will not let you down. I listen to EDM ( mainly trap, trance, and dubstep), heavy metal, and hip hop/rap. The first two pictures below are from Vital's for sale thread. I never took pictures of the box in my car. The 4 pictures below were taken from Vital's build thread.
SU1BRzAxMzEuanBn.jpg SU1BRzAxMzIuanBn.jpg SU1BRzAxMzkuanBn.jpg 20120828_192313.jpg

These pictures below are of the box now.

IMG_20180128_215923.jpg IMG_20180128_215932.jpg IMG_20180128_215945.jpg IMG_20180128_220017.jpg

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Altima had the Bose upgraded audio system. I replaced the headunit and speakers. I ran RCAs from the head unit to an Alpine amp. So I bypassed all the stock audio equipment.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. This is still for sale. You won't find a custom box for this cheap a price. It's an even better deal with the speaker included as the speaker itself costs over $200.

Amazon link to the subwoofer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
l3admonky
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing