The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey my name is Levino and I'm located in southern Cali! This is my 08 Altima Coupe 2.5s and I've had it for a little more then 2 years. I just recently installed KYB struts and Eibach pro kit springs. Yes, I did this myself with a help of a friend and an amazing write up that I got from this forum. Let me know if you guys or ladies like the drop! Also the wheels are Drag Dr-31s (bronze). I think the next upgrade will be a front strut bar and rear sway bar.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Nice & clean .

Too bad Nissan doesn t make it anymore . Look forward to next upgrades . Keep it on .

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice & clean .

Too bad Nissan doesn t make it anymore . Look forward to next upgrades . Keep it on .
Thanks! Yeah I like how the drop came out. I think I'm going to get a stillen strut tower bar and stillen rear sway bar. After that maybe a front lip. Eventually some basic bolt on upgrades but I'm not really trying to due too much performance. It's slow. I'd rather get an older CRX or something like that and have it as a project car.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Take your time .

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hey my name is Levino and I'm located in southern Cali! This is my 08 Altima Coupe 2.5s and I've had it for a little more then 2 years. I just recently installed KYB struts and Eibach pro kit springs. Yes, I did this myself with a help of a friend and an amazing write up that I got from this forum. Let me know if you guys or ladies like the drop! Also the wheels are Drag Dr-31s (bronze). I think the next upgrade will be a front strut bar and rear sway bar.
Love that color

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love that color
Thank you! I love the color also! I'm going to wash/wax/clean the rims really good today and put up a better pic.

·
Raiders & Lakers 4 Life
4,195 Posts
nice Altima where in southern cali you at I am in Newport Beach

1 - 7 of 7 Posts