The Nissan Club banner

09 altima 2.5 SL Trunk Leaking, and other issues

949 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Samz465 
#1 ·
I had a few issues in an 09 altima i just bought used:
1) The trunk is leaking when it rains. I think there is a piece of sealing rubber/plastic on the left tail light that connects to the frame of the car/trunk. Looks like its missing on the left which is likely where the leak is coming from bc i saw rust stain directly below it on the carpet. This makes the trunk smell a wet/moldy. I will take pics later to show. Is this plastic PART of the tail light or can i get it separately?

2) The lumbar support function isn't working in the car. Not sure why, likely electrical ?

3) Driver side rear window won't go back up when the drive pull the window button up via driver side switch. It only works when I use that rear window's direct switch.

4) The car shakes a bit when braking from around 60+ MPH. I Read this is likely the rotors. I am just confused because the previous owner provided me a receipt that said the rotors were replaced in February.

#2 & 3 aren't huge, but the trunk leaking is a big issue obviously because it got the carpet and particle board cover both soaked and moldy smelling. Car shaking is also a concern. Any thoughts on these issues?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.