The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to hobby bench and asked for the paint (translucent candy apple red right?) they didnt have it, any other places? ideas?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know it sounds pretty odd and you wouldn't think they work, but I got Stained Glass spray paint, did my outside, and the shit just stays on great. Looks great unlit, lit up....I was surprised myself. I got it at Pat Catan's but I'm sure any craft shop will have it. I even got blue spray for my hyper white fog lights....DAMN they look rrrrreally good. But I got a little trigger happy...I sprayed the blue on my headlight bulbs. Within the 5 minute drive home from work, they burned off and the whole headlight was filled with smoke.

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THIS IS VERY URGENT I NEED TO HAVE IT DONE BY TOMORROW OR I HAVE TO PUST STOCKS BACK ON... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! ANY OTHER PLACE TO BUY THIS STUFF?!?!?!?!?!

·
DRGN4DR
2,316 Posts
prtyfly4whtguy said:
THIS IS VERY URGENT I NEED TO HAVE IT DONE BY TOMORROW OR I HAVE TO PUST STOCKS BACK ON... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! ANY OTHER PLACE TO BUY THIS STUFF?!?!?!?!?!
cant wait to see how messed up these will look...geez take ur time...let someone help u....

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i cant a cop gave me a warning and i made =the mistake of telliun my dad, so eigther i fix it tomorrow or he get the fuckin ugly stock tails. :mad: :mad: :mad: may b ill just get the cheap ass tape and tape off the tails to keep the pigs happy and this weekend ill go to someones house and do it

·
DRGN4DR
2,316 Posts
lol..he doesnt have stocks, because when he bought it, im sorry when his dad bought it, it had clears already...

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
I agree with SPL..

You aren't going to die if you put the stocks on for a couple of days man.. I mean, the altima DID come with those stocks.. Just take your time man..

·
altimas.net OG
1,350 Posts
relax buddie.....

for now just get some tape and slap it on until you get the paint...but dont slack off or nuttin....get that paint and take ur freakin time.....

you'll be happy when you see how good they look after you took your time and did it right....

good luck!

-shek

·
12,623 Posts
I spent an entire afternoon masking my tails, then spent the next afternoon painting them with several light coats of paint, then clearcoated them several times. I was more than pleased how they came out. I also waited a long while before I pulled the tape off, just to be sure I din't pull any of the paint off. Take your time, and you will be pleased with the results....unless you mess up!

·
Registered
377 Posts
i dont understand why people buy clears and then paint the tops red...??? by time you do that it might as well be stock tails! so why bother??

·
donor cycle
8,714 Posts
even painted red they are not legal

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
for them to know it is illegal then they have to know the altimas taillight cofiguration and everything, i dont think ill get in trouble for it tho, we have had the clears on for a while now and it took us a long time to get pulled over for that so let alone when ther like that

i herd that altezzas came out for oure car (not sayin i want em) but what do they look like

1 - 20 of 29 Posts