The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, I ran a cavalier, gsr, mustang gt, and an Si.

The first race with the cavlalier.............He got me off the line pretty bad beacause, I ran through some water like an idiot right before we ran. I spun pretty bad for a second. By time I hooked up he had a car on me. We stayed that way all the way to the end. he couldnt pull and I couldnt pull. I also had a bad ass reaction time cuz a female caught my eye right when he dropped his hands. Damn hood rats!

Next race........Si.............I got him off the line since my tires were dry this time, and I never seen his tails after that, I kept pullin on him. I ended up about 1.5 cars ahead.

third race......mustang gt.........nobody wanted to run him, so I said what the hell. We take off and stay even til about 40 mph, and then he pulls on me by a car by the end. Those things are kinda slow, or maybe he didnt go all out, but I doubt that.

final race......gsr...........We were even for about 2 feet, and then he started pullin, by the end he had about a car on me, maybe even a car and a half.

I was about to race the cavalier again cuz I thought I could beat him if I got a real start, but the cops came, so I split. All in all, the alty wasn't reprsentin' last night. Oh well, I still love it!:p

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Good kill on the SI.I have yet to race a stock one.

Was the mustang the new one or the old one?Cause the new one has a hp bump from the previous version.Very quick.The older models are kinda slow though for a V8.IMHO anyway:D

The cavalier should have been a cakewalk.Next time make sure your tires are dry;)OK

The GSR I thought was alot quicker than you describe.I thought those were FACTORY high 14 sec cars.Maybe I am mistaken:D

Good killls though...keep reppin bro.

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
HondaKillah said:
Good kill on the SI.I have yet to race a stock one.

Was the mustang the new one or the old one?Cause the new one has a hp bump from the previous version.Very quick.The older models are kinda slow though for a V8.IMHO anyway:D

The cavalier should have been a cakewalk.Next time make sure your tires are dry;)OK

The GSR I thought was alot quicker than you describe.I thought those were FACTORY high 14 sec cars.Maybe I am mistaken:D

Good killls though...keep reppin bro.
the type r's are supposed to be factory high 14's...but from the ones i saw runnin on saturday they were only pullin mid to low 15's

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
hey roger, don't forget it has been hot out. Come winter time you'll see the 15 sec. cars hitting or flirting with 14's...

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
damn,i should have stayed and administered some altima love! was that the blue cavalier with white rims? ill take him out next sunday and reedeem you.who else from top notch was racing??

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep, it was the blue cavalier........I was the only one running...I think.

Anyway, I thought the cavalier was going to be a cake walk as well, but I quickly found out that it was no ordinary cavalier!

oh, and gsr's run mid 15's stock, and type r's run high 14's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts