The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
candy is dandy.
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL,i assume that this was a tt z cuz this mug just pulled like no tomorrow visible mods. were dual greddy cat backs (god,those are beautifull on that car!) intake (every ricer's first mod.)a bunch of gauges on a the pillar,full kit very clean.so i pull up next to him doin about 80 or so,he punched it and just took off sick on me!!!! so i do my patented 3rd gear drop and start pullin up to about half a car behind the bumper where i remain till 140 when his speed limiter cuts him off and i fly by waving hehehehehheehe,go jim wolff! i flew by him like he hit the brakes,no joke.then he came next to me gave me a thumbs up and i got off my exit and tried to get my heart rate back to normal.thats sick scary fast especially after my accident and im on probation from my street racing ticket.but i consider that a kill.cuz it aint my fault his car cut out......

·
Decepticon
118 Posts
140!!!????

HOLY SHIZZZNICK!!! Your Alty will break the 140 barrier!!! :eek: Mad props yo!! My ConSVT will do 143 before she shuts down and I have yet to hit that domain!!! 125 tops for me so far!!! Did your car feel like it was gonna fall apart breakin the sound barrier like that!!!???:D Good kill!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
your car never had a governor! you have an se. Before my ecu, my car never cut out over 120mph. I beleive se's dont come with governers. Anyway, and why the hell did his car cut out. I would think a tt wouldnt be speed limited. Anyway, represent the alty. Its been awhile seen I ran anyone decent:( Tonight though that will change!

·
Registered
89 Posts
:eek: :rolleyes:

Running with cars that should murder you! .... It wasnt a TT... The regular 300's could run decent 15's, which is in your league (15.7 right)... What do the 300 TT's pull??? low low 14's/high 13's?? And I am sure they are built to shine from a roll...

Actually now that I think of it, my buddy in his 15.3 93 stang GT beat another friends TT... so I take it back.. Good kill!

·
candy is dandy.
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont know if it was 140mph for sure,but thats where i gauged it at.my shit was a bit past the six o'clock position on the speedometer.and his shit was by no means slow.when he punched it he took the **** off.and yes before i got the jwt ecu my car did cut out.AND I AINT RUNNIN NO 15.7!!!!! i dont give a shit what the ****ed up track said!

·
Registered
89 Posts
vtec killer said:
i dont know if it was 140mph for sure,but thats where i gauged it at.my shit was a bit past the six o'clock position on the speedometer.and his shit was by no means slow.when he punched it he took the **** off.and yes before i got the jwt ecu my car did cut out.AND I AINT RUNNIN NO 15.7!!!!! i dont give a shit what the ****ed up track said!
:D :D :D :D

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
Frmr97GXE said:
I always thought that none of the Alties were goverened. They are all drag limited to ~120mph.

May-be the 300ZX guy just shut it down, I would be surprised that they would be governed as well.
\

I always heard they were drag limited at 136 or 140... I realize that stock speedo's are not acurate but mine goes to 120 and I have pushed the needle so far past that, that I know it was well over 120...

·
Bruised Soup
9,479 Posts
i do believe they have 320 horse, and the TT's have the little spoiler on the deck lid....that is one of the few visual cues that it is TT..other than the twin turbo emblem that is engraved in the clear plastic that covers the tailights...upper right hand corner, i think...

the NA 300Z'z have 220 horse or 227, not for sure, they run 0-60 in 6.5 and a 14.7~14.8 1/4 stock.....the TTs run 0-60 in 5.3 or 5.4 and teh 1/4 in 13.8 i believe..i will look it up for sure....

and the TTs are governed at 155 and i dunno what the NA is..143 i think???

good kill and B careful

HBOC

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
VK, you're the man, and I'm sure your car is fast, but c'mon. A 300 TT Z? I used to think that if it had duals (exhaust) it was a tt. But i later found out otherwise.

Like others have said, the tt Z is a FAST mutha Fu<kin car, most likely runnin low 14's. I just can't see you puulin, much less, hangin with the tt Z at such high speeds, unless:

it was an automatic
the driver only downshifted to 4th
he was being nice ;)

More than likely it was not the tt. Like you even said, "ricer" his gauges were prolly volts and water temp. Not boost and air/fuel

Now then, about passing him after the governor hit, I believe that because the JWT chip does remove the governor in our car, and raise the rev limiter to 7000. (I know you know, VK, that was for any others who didn't know.)

Not a flame, or hater, just a little skeptical when an Altima, capable of 14.9 at best, pulls and keeps up with a tt Z.

·
No more pomegranite boobs
1,027 Posts
vtec killer said:
(god,those are beautifull on that car!) intake (every ricer's first
i think it's funny how you can tell he has "intake" by just seeing him at 80mph.
lol
people do this here all the time. they say, "some guy pulls up next to me in a tricked civic, ECU, Greddy turbo, etc".... you can tell by looking at his exterior!?
:)
you should take the place of dionne warwick and start a psychic mods network.

·
candy is dandy.
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1fastaltima said:
I just can't see you puulin, much less, hangin with the tt Z at such high speeds, unless:

i never said i was pullin,he pulled away from me hard as ****,and its very possible that it wasnt a tt,but it pulled hard like my friends s4tt and im damn sure it was a tt.but,i could be wrong.and it had an intake i heard it,the only time i passed him was when his speed governor stopped him,i never in any way shape or form pulled,or was ahead of him before that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.