The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pic of my ride and my wifes...tonight i will take the pic of me doing 140mph since i finally got my stillen headers in and it is not raining....until then......peace

·
DOES HE EVER SHUTUP!
446 Posts
I think his Civic is turbo so wouldn't doubt it, but damn can you say BLING! BLING!

·
Banned
384 Posts
skizot said:
why on earth do you need to go 140mph? That is just ridiculous. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: .... Who cares!!! If he wants to try and go 140mph, let him go 140mph.

·
DOES HE EVER SHUTUP!
446 Posts
AltimaDude99 said:

a turbo wont raise your top speed....it'll just make you get there faster.
Im glad you caught on to that, now that you've pointed out the obvious a DX civic is not gear limited to under 140mph it is limited by power.

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
AltimaDude99 said:

a turbo wont raise your top speed....it'll just make you get there faster.
sure it will...assuming you have no governor and are drag limited to a top speed...more horsepower = hey my top speed just went up...=)

·
layin rubber on philly
950 Posts
yeah

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh and by the way....that bling u see on the altima....yeah...that is what i was doing 140mph on....and for those who said that i would rap out on rpms.......a picture says a thousand words!!!!!!

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
agreed...i calculated where my 5th gear would redline and based on RPM's it is geared to do upwards of 160-170mph...granted hp and drag limit that to ALOT less...but just talking gearing...

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
as long as the road is straight, and he got at least Z-rated tires on and his cars is not about to explode than its fine. noke if you plan to break 150 anytime soon let me know.

·
I hate my Altima.
831 Posts
Who cares, if he wants to go out and kills someone because he loses control, yeah who cares
you got the idea. . . now shut up and max out your car to see how fun it is.

I have went 123 in the alty and it was crazy! I can't see 140; can you make a lane switch at that speed?

-Wisky

·
DOES HE EVER SHUTUP!
446 Posts
Damn I didn't know you were doing it in the altima, that must of took quite a long time and some big balls. In my car I can get to my govenor in no time so its not too scary in the Alti you would be pushing it for a while.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts