The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay here is the deal: I am about to race two cars from school, one is a 96 nissan pickup truck with headers(which i beat a long time ago when he just had his filter and when i was stock) and a rs (i believe) eclipse it has the 2.0 motor in it with and intake, headers and exhaust. right now i just have and cai and exhaust also just put in the royal purple oil. runs a little better. anyways i just want to know what the outcome would be. my car is an automatic and both of theirs are sticks. i know that they would have a beter launch but what do u guys think. from what i know i can probably take the truck but the eclipse dont know. both of them are my friends and the tell me that the eclipse take the truck easily so what do u guys think?

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
rebel-devil??

who r u??? do u ever go to deer valley illegals? do u have a stillen lip and the rest stock??

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, my name is christian najera. no i don't have a stillen lip. i go to maryvale highschool, never gone to the deer valley illegals but want to go, they gave me the directions but lost them. anyways right now i have a homemade cai, 2 1/4 inch catback exhaust with the tsudo preaditor muffler. also did the advance timing platnum 4 bosh spark plugs. hey what do u got in u'r car. want to hit a run sometime?

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
ive got a 95 gxe 5 spd, wai, strut bar, lowered, and hyper white lights...bout it...i run a 16.4 in 1/4 mile...which i would consider my car stock...if u check out the arizona forum u can find us doin something every weekend...

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
why the hel is eveyone scared of eclipses? The only fast eclipse is one with 10k of work on it. You have more hp than he does and in street tires stick isn't all that great(break-torque). Stick or no stick, kick his ass for me.

·
Liquid-Ink Venom Kit!
2,307 Posts
I dont know about that one.....my girlfriend has a 97 GS with just an intake and she kicks my butt....i have an auto and she does too....i always take her off the line and then her car kicks in and start pullin on me.......we never had enough road to go all out though.....i think i could take it when i get back into the high end but still i think those cars are fast.:cool:

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Thats cause altima autos suck. I had one and it doesnt even compare to my 5-speed. Damn I hated that slushbox. You need a torque converter,tranny cooler,and a vb upgrade for them to be worth anything. I am sorry I had a auto too at one point. The fact I could hit redline irritated me.

·
Honda/Acura AllMotor Guru
1,147 Posts
Any non-Turbo Eclipse/Talon is a waste of time, even for you guys! They are like 3,400 lbs, handle like dog shit, and are slow as pigs .....

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Daremo said:
Any non-Turbo Eclipse/Talon is a waste of time, even for you guys! They are like 3,400 lbs, handle like dog shit, and are slow as pigs .....
Really , A stock Altima should smoke any NA Eclipse ( becides the new ones ) !!!!!! Even when they waist there money on H/I/E you should be able to beat them !!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts