The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Just another ricer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be selling my car come spring if not sooner, so need to unload these rims and tires. They are 17" Axis Seven Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-S 215/40/17 rubber. The rims have been on the car since late May and have been rotated every 3,000 miles. One rim has scuff marks (1st link) can see them at the top of the rim. I scraped a curb but the rim was not bent. This is the only rim w/ damage. All the others are mint. The sale will come with extra lugs, locks and hard plastic wrench for the center caps.
I paid $1500 for this package. I was asking like $1200 a mth ago but everyone shot me down. So throw me an offer (and not $200! lol) It's almost winter and they will be coming off soon. Would like to keep the sale in Jersey but will look into pricing on shipping if needed. If you have any idea of how to ship them, that would be appreciated also. Need to get rid of them since buying a Frontier in the spring. Thanks

http://www.orbit3d.com/view.phtml?id=161

Pic of full car with wheels and tires........
http://www.orbit3d.com/view.phtml?id=168
http://www.orbit3d.com/view.phtml?id=170

Last edited by 4bangn on 08-28-2001 at 08:45 AM

·
Just another ricer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
$700...hmmmmm It's a bit low.....I paid $1500 for them. I'll go as low $800 plus shipping. I remember you from the Rutgers meet, so if you'd wanna meet up in NJ somewhere you can save the shipping. Give me your zip and I'll see how much it would be. Right now they are about 5 mths old and are about to come off. I do want to get rid of them and I do realize that one is scuffed up but I don't wanna lose $800 on the deal. So like I said, if ya wanna meet up, you can save the shipping. Plus it's a good day trip for ya! lol Let me know

·
Just another ricer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vindeisel said:
when do you need the money by? I could dod a payment plan possibly, but Im tite on money.
That's up to you bro.....but it'll be a LAYAWAY plan if anything. If you are SERIOUSLY interested, I'll hold them for you if I get a deposit or something but if someone wants them and has the cash....so let me know. If ya want your only in Mass too, so you can save the shipping and take a day trip.

·
Just another ricer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: axis 7

euroaltima said:
are they 4 lugs universal????????????
What year is your alty? I have a 96 GXE and they were specifically drilled for and the offset is for the 1st gen. I can call them maybe monday and see what the offset is unless some else knows. But If I remeber right, you had a first gen GXE, so they should bolt right on.

·
Registered
243 Posts
you probably want to sell them soon and I wont be able to get you the money until after January, so thnks for the response, maybe next time

·
Just another ricer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bro....they are for sale. Whoever gets me the money first takes them. If ya put a deposit on them, I'll hold them. Frontier won't be happening until Spring but saving now and will get more for my altima if I part it out. Let me know what ya wanna do. But just so you know, if ya send a deposit, it's non-refundable.

·
Registered
243 Posts
dude I think those rims are sick..how are the tires?? If youve been driving on them for months, they must be worn, and 800 would take me a while to save up, how much of a deposit would you need??

·
Just another ricer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
vindeisel said:
dude I think those rims are sick..how are the tires?? If youve been driving on them for months, they must be worn, and 800 would take me a while to save up, how much of a deposit would you need??
Well, I have had them on the car since the first week of June. They were rotated every 3,000 miles and I can tell you they are not worn. What I'll do is see if I can borrow a digital camera again and take some pics of the tread for everyone interested. Like stick a penny or dime in it :p they will be coming off the car in 2 weeks and cleaned up and placed in storage. I would say that I would need a $250 "non-refundable" deposit as soon as you decide. I can hold them for up to 4 months for you and would expect another deposit of $250 exactly 2 months later. The final payment of $300 would then be due exactly 2 months after that. If these payments aren't made on the exact dates, the deposit will be forfitted and I would be free to sell the package to anyone else interested. If you need me to ship them, then we can add the shipping cost in later. Let me know what you wanna do and we can talk. Email me at: [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
243 Posts
well, right now Im having some trouble with losing money from dishonest people, and this is a little too much trust in someone I dont know, sounds like Im sending you a shit load of money on "exact"???? dates or you can terminate the sale and keep my money??
thanks anyways

·
Just another ricer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vindeisel said:
well, right now Im having some trouble with losing money from dishonest people, and this is a little too much trust in someone I dont know, sounds like Im sending you a shit load of money on "exact"???? dates or you can terminate the sale and keep my money??
thanks anyways
Whatever you wanna do....I'll send you receipts that payment was made also. In a store, you'd lose your deposit also if your late on a payment. This is the best way I can figure to help you out. You can ask anyone on the site that bought my decals, that I am trustworthy. Since you'll be getting a receipt with every payment also, it shouldn't be a problem. But whatever you wanna do. I was just tryin to hook ya up...let me know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts