The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of a kind powdercoated 17" Enkei Cdr9 in "frost white" sitting on 205/40/17 Parada's. Upwards of 90% tred left. First $500 + shipping takes them. NO LESS!!! I'm verifed thru paypal.

Jason

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Goddamn man, how much is shipping gonna run? I'm calling dibs right now, I just need to know approx. shipping costs...

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Tell ya what, last time I knew, it was about $100+ for shipping? I'll offer $600 shipped.. what do you think of that?

·
Registered
73 Posts
good god that's a deal, i wish i had money b/c i'd take those off your hands QUICK

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Dammit Jason, where are you?

I want these

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
I know it Adam.. I'm just anxious, and I don't want this deal pulled out from under me.. lol

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If shipping will only be $100, then ya 600 will work. I won't be home till tomorrow and i'll guesstimate some shipping for you. Thanks
Jason

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Alright, thats cool man. I won't be home til tonight, so I'll check back then..

·
Banned
225 Posts
hey jason, are you still doing that tv deal? i hadn't heard anything about that in a long time, and i was just wondering. if not, any way you can get your hands on some tv's and i'll pay you some $$$

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jamarwalker said:
hey jason, are you still doing that tv deal? i hadn't heard anything about that in a long time, and i was just wondering. if not, any way you can get your hands on some tv's and i'll pay you some $$$
I'll hopefully be getting two more here shortly.

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Bigunit man, they're still available. I just found out I don't have as much money as I thought I did.. so I assume that $625 shipped is gonna go for you too..

Sorry again Jason..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts