The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
big memeber
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to sell a brand new never used sat of 4 motegi mr7 rims i dont have tires but i am willing to let them go cheap. i dont know what the shipping would be but i will find out as soon as i get some inquirys

thanks,
adam

·
big memeber
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lets see fi we can find someone to buy the other two ones than

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
105 Posts
How cheap are we talking here? they have no scratches on them? nothing at all? and just to make sure im not going to be pissed when i get them they are 4-lug and are they still in the boxes?

·
big memeber
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i took them out of the boxes i am almost positive i still have them they are 4 lug of course. i have never used them. i just bought them christmas and i was going to put them on this summer but i got spec v rims now and they have no scratches they are silver and i dont know how cheap make a offer

·
big memeber
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
two problems ith pics my good digital cameras cable is ****ed so i only have a really cheap one and i dont know how to post pics
but i can try if you really want some

·
big memeber
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you could wait til the beginning of march, i could drive down and pick them up.

if you want to do that it would be a hell of a lot better for me

·
Banned
225 Posts
yea. just give me a price shipped, and i will send you the money tomorrow. i really want to hop on this deal. don't worry bout pics. i'll take all 4 and it will be quick. if you want to get rid of them all really quick for good money, pm me or just post here

·
big memeber
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
also if anyone has a pr cold air intake and some money they want to trade than definantly pm me about it

·
Nissan tech in training
5,700 Posts
actually, im starting to lose intrest..i think im gonna go look for some 18's.

btw, i love these rims on my car. check my registry for pics of these on a black sec gen.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
im in ma cand have a paintball gun and a snowboard i wanna get rid of, could we work something out thatway + cash?

·
big memeber
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jamarwalker i sent you back a pm and same to tommymac

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
e-mailed u with a response

1 - 19 of 19 Posts