The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im putting on my body kit on my 98 and a knight cf hood, would 17's look dumb if i lowered my car 2 inches or should i get 18's.. i could save prob around 400-500 dollars for other modifications if i get the 17's but how will they look??or should i just spend the extra cash to get the 18's

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol well lets see they got nice 17's for bout 700, nice 18's for bout 1100, or i found 19's for 1300 which is a good deal plus its speedandstyle.com so i could prob get it a little cheaper but id have to roll the back fender, what to do?????

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
gotta go 19s bro, im sorry but my 18s look tiny :(

·
F**K a search button
282 Posts
me? 18's only cause mine are coming in on wednesday 19in tires are tooooo expensive but they do look fine i send you a pic of mine as soon as i get them on right now i have intrax springs 1.7 drop so itll give you an idea

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
19s all the way foolios!1

·
8,112 Posts
Do you care about the ride comfort? Are you going to start racing? Or all just for show?

I got 17's because they were cheap, more sidwall so less concern for cracking the rim and not as rough a ride. Gotta ask yourself what you want to get out of the rim.

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i basically want the show quality no racing for me, well sizzoooo says 19's, even though 18's look hot on his car, id really like to have extra money to do other things, like save up for air bag set up, but what would a air bag set up do to 19's

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
17 look way to small, altimas have large fender(s) 19 look the best but you bang them up, I would stick with 18's.

personally in my opinion If you want to go fast say with your stock wheels, and spend the $1200 on the engin or something, It would be more worth while, wheels are a long way from the heart, they sure do look good though, I wish I could afford some.

·
F**K a search button
282 Posts
i wouldn't go with 19's if you plan to bag it do 18's with a kit and bags it will be right off the ground when its down

·
Registered
348 Posts
i'm going to get 17's because its cheap. Get some rims & tires for around $840 shipped

·
8,112 Posts
benssax said:
i'm going to get 17's because its cheap. Get some rims & tires for around $850
A drop also I hope. Or you will be 4 wheeling. lol

The gap you have now will be the same if not bigger.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Even with the 17's the car will be about .07 inches shorter than stock.

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey i decided im going to do the 18's with the bags, how much would a really good bag set up be from swa?

·
godspeed you!
430 Posts
just get 17s and GCs for the price of bigger rims, ok well close to it

1 - 20 of 35 Posts