The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have a set of Dazz Matiz wheels. 18" 4 and 5 lug I know the 4 is 4x100. Here's the deal all of the wheels except one is blemished. 2 have small bends in them. They balance fine, and ride fine. These are TRUE 3 piece wheels. Very, very nice wheels. Even with the blems they still look phat as hell. Now what I'm wanting to do is trade these wheels for a set of lightweight racing wheels. Something of quality. These wheels are less then 3 months old. At that time I paid almost $3000 for them. Now I'm only trading the rims since I put the tires on my other wheels. I have plenty of pics. I can take as many more as necessary. I'd also consider selling them for a good price. Be serious about it. I'm not desperate to get rid of them. I want either 15's or 16's. E-mail me if you have any questions. [email protected]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey i would consider a trade. Ill give you my 15" rims and tires for them. Very light weight but at the same time nice looking. email me at [email protected] and will talk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.