The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Boooooostin'
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since the other thread had over 1500 views and 100 posts it has gotten to long. Nobody was reading it anymore.

Here we go again. Im selling 4 18" Axis Se7ens with or without tires. 3 of 4 have minor curb rash on upper lip mostly covered by tire. Tires have about 80-85% tread left. Please make offer for both or just 1 if you are near NY (specifically LI). Also I am selling a used (painted stock tan and modified professionally to fit like a glove) Aerogear Predator hood. Also please make offer if near NY. Thank You. I am a very good seller and buyer. Just ask around!!

AlTiMaN

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
don't want to ship?

hey dawg do you know a place where you live that can get you a set of the axis seven centers, not the entire cap but the part that says AXIS?

·
Boooooostin'
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
altima 3:16- i have an extra center cap set-up (whole center cap plus the part that says axis) it is still in its original blue foil. if want to pay it make an offer or it just will be sold with the rims.

maddoggxe- pics of what? let me know!!

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
i'm down...but my sevens are chrome though. you tell me how much, for sure I want it.

·
Boooooostin'
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shipping is a hassle but if some1 wants to set it up then ill ship. working full time and school full time its hard for me to have free time. let me know if some1 wants to set up shipping. thanks.

u still want my extra center cap even though urs r chrome? shoot me a price for it shipped and ill see what i can do!!

AlTiMaN

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
25.00 SHIPPED!!!

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
alti...

check ur email.

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
how much you looking for for that hood eh? I will pay for shipping also if this is for the 2nd gen...is it?

*Mark

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
got an email saying your email is unvalid..

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
check ur email once again...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts