The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i alredy did many searches and can't find what i am looking for...i want to get 18s with tires and want to know what size, width, offset range i can get...like can i get tires from 215-245 and offset from +35 - +48....and width from 7 to 8.5....i don't want the wheels tucked inside too much...i want them perfectly aligned to the wheel wells or else even slightly sticking out...i want the same size tires all around as well...car will be lowered with h and r...1.5 fron and 1.3 in rear i believe..there is a few wheels out there that i can get from g35, lexus and prelude but tire sizes are like 215 and 225 and the offset are all differnt....what u guys recomned or waht is working for u guys?

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
As far as rim size...8" is the widest I would go with a +45mm offset. If you want it to tuck alittle more 7.5" wide with +45mm offset. You can run up to a 245 with either of these widths.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
vancityjat said:
why would u guys go for 45 series? and what offset are u guys? and how much lowered is your cars?

235/40/18 is almost an inch smaller in diameter. It throws the speedometer off and reduces ground clearance. My car is lowered on Eibach Prokit.

235/45/18 is almost identical in overall diameter (the sidewall is of course smaller than stock, but the overall height of the tire is the same). This keeps the speedometer correct, fills out the fenders better, and should ride a little smoother.

The 215/35/18 that desiego uses are 9.71% smaller than the stock diameter, which is over 2.5 inches.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah but 235/45 are so rare and expensive...maybe 245/45? ...also 235/40 and 245/40 would be same diamater right?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
who the hell makes a good 235/45/zr18 ? damn i have been looking all over for that size. cant find a freakin place that carries them !!! i want that tire cause its within ,02-.01 within stock diameter. or somthing like that ... its the closest .

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
MightyMouseAltima said:
who the hell makes a good 235/45/zr18 ? damn i have been looking all over for that size. cant find a freakin place that carries them !!! i want that tire cause its within ,02-.01 within stock diameter. or somthing like that ... its the closest .
Have you checked ebay? when they have them there usually at a really great price. Some brands are more expensive then others, most brands that make these size tires I think are pretty comparable as its low profile tire and you will get a very firm ride with which ever brand you get.

·
Crash and burn, baby!
127 Posts
MightyMouseAltima said:
Finding 235/45-18 tires to go on 18x8 rims isn't as much a problem as finding both at the same location.

I found the tires I want but they're not available from the same site that has the rims I want. And vice versa, the sites that have the rims I want don't have the tires. It's a pain because I want a package - mounted and balanced and ready to install. The local shops in my area are virtually worthless. Because of these problems I'm now looking at 245/45-18 Nitto 555 tires on HP Racing Evo 18x8 rims. WheelsNext has both and can ship them ready to load on the car.

Since my car is lowered w/ the Eibach Pro Kit will the 245's fit? 99.999999% of the time I'm driving solo (no heavy loads).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts