The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
is that white stripe on the tires or the outer lip of the rims?? thinkin about sellin just the tires? let me know

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
dude, if you get really desprite, i will offer you mr stock SE wheels and some doe for them. since you said you wanted some lighter wheels. plus i am in town too, no shipping. but jus keep it in mind. . .

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
yeah he does, but he just got 2 new paradas for the fronts :/

·
1,898 Posts
sizzz, how much you sell me your tires for?

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
cory I saw them in person, they would look real phat on your ride......just a thought, the picture doesnt do shit for these rims, gotta see them upfront...and hes local too...

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
yeah, dont talk a/b 18's. i was gonna buy So's rims but he ho'd out and didn't call me back. but i think i'm gonna join the 19 inch club when all this damn snow clears up.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Peterson said:
I'm so tempted to get black rims for my car, but I'm still not sure I'd like it.
wanna be, wanna be, everbody wanna be like a young g;) jus messin w/ you p-dawg. they would nice on the week end whip

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
hey andrew, are you interested in my rims and my stock SE wheels and some cash for the 18's, holla!

·
1,898 Posts
anyone in this thread just sellin 18 inch tires? let me know

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
i aint got the doe. i'm saving up for school and was jus tryin to get a set that was in town and ideal. it would have been cool b/f but the whole deal fell through, sorry mang. . .

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
scimani2 said:
anyone in this thread just sellin 18 inch tires? let me know
does is say anywhere in this thread a/b jus tires for sale???? NNNOOOOO!!! jus go to treaddepo.com and buy some for the love of god!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts