The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OG SunKisT Loc
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rims on my car in the sig are for sale.
18's with tires for $800.00. Preferably Cali people so I ain't gotta Deal with too much shipping n' shit. Oh yeah they are Katana Belagios.

Holla

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yo Kay Gee what size tires are your 18's cause mine are 35 series but those ones look like 40 series???
-Smacko

·
OG SunKisT Loc
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The tires that's on them are 40 series Smacko. There are caps for the rims, my bad for not having them on in the pic but I'm sure you know what they look like. As for the price, sorry but I can't go below $800.00 cuz I'm trying to get some other rims for that exact price, so as you can see I'm not even making a profit off of this. However if you are serious about trying to get the rims and you aren't local, holla at me ASAP and I'll find out how much it will cost to ship them and maybe we could work something out. I work for Fed Ex so I get like 75% off of shipping. So to whoevers serious about them get at me.

Later,

·
Registered
13 Posts
what is the name of them, id like to get a closer look if i can find them, if theyre nice and havent been curbed or anything ill give you 800 shipped to texas.

·
Registered
31 Posts
whats up... Im still very interested i kinda got dibs.... but what ever happens happens. Ill do 800 shipped plus what ever the differance shipping is from tex to Tennesse... mabey 10 bucks i dont know. Hit me up... u on paypal? are the 4x4.5 only or uni lug... i might have a civic later on jw. Hit me up
George

·
OG SunKisT Loc
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry Puddlman, this other cat I was initially talking to came thru,and bought the rims last night, but a friend of mine is selling some 18 inch racing rims called ALSTADT for $800.00 OBO with only 2 tires I think.

Later,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts