The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I know this is a very stupid question but would 18x7.5 stick out too far.My friend has a civic and he told me 18x7.5 would stick out from the side but I was like nah,A civic and a altima are totally different.What would would be better 18x7 or 18x7.5:( .Man don't I sound stupid

·
I keep em comin back.....
3,205 Posts
Civic and the Altima ARE totally different, and check out my sig, 18 x 7.5 and the offset is 42, as long as you have that spec you will be fine. Altima is an affordable "luxury" type of vehicle, Civic is economic rice box!!!! Not too that extreme but you know what I mean.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah,that's what I thought.Haha,I'll tell my friend that.We're at war now with our cars.So 18x7.5 would be fine.I'm getting the ADR velocity diamond cuts.but I'm still deciding 17s or 18s

·
I keep em comin back.....
3,205 Posts
It depends on what you want. 18 or 17 would be good. But some users on here who went with 17 decided to go 18's simply because they just wanted to go bigger. I preferred 18's because Altimas come with that huge gap, and I wanted to cover up as much as I could without rubbing, I'm lowered on H&R's and Tok's, I got probably 1 1/2 finger space in the wheel well which is what I was after. Your choice, but I would go 18's, only problem is the tires are pretty steep in price for 18's so be prepared.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
18 x 7.5 215/35/18's no probs or complaints

1 - 11 of 11 Posts