The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still selling my 19x8 konig blatants in black opal.
im asking 1000 or best offer(no tires included)

rims are in exelent condition, only one smal scratch, as u know my car is show car so the rims dont see bumpy roads and curves.

reason for getting rid of them id new season=new stuff

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
bluealtima16 said:
russman, the car is sexy... i'm somewhat envious. What did that b/k run you.. ?
A little bit under 1k... but then fog lights - $250, will go to a body shop to install mesh in the bumper this spring, don't know how much it will run me :dunno: Oh and I had to get used to caution driving, since the front bumper is so low.

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i used to have cylinder but i got rid of them cause at that time the car was daily driven, now i have coilovers(like the pic) im doing cylinders again this year since now i got the 2002 xterra

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
how much WITH the tires?? shipped to VA?? im thinkin...oh and yeah konig stopped sayin black opal and changed it to opal, cuz the black part of it was confusing people into thinkin the rims were actually gunmetal and dark,

they are just a more shiny silver and MUCH nicer, I have the verdicts and the regular silver ones just look too pale to me now....

·
CarAudio & Elect. Pro
1,874 Posts
I am interested in these rims. Would you consider selling with tires? How much shipped to 33440?

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
brand new tires in 19's would cost me 800 thats why i dont want to sell the tires. but if i must i would sell them for 1700.00 .
i dont know how to figure shipping , my zip code is 07202 in case somebody want to figure it out.

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
shock...you're proably looking at 100.00 + to ship those bad boys.

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn!! i can do 1700.00 shipped. with tires i guess. and 1000 or best offer for rims along. the tires are brand new thats why i dont really want to get rid of them but if i must the price with tires and ship included are right there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts