The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone told me that 19s will fit without rubbing?!?!?! are they right? that would be pimp. when i say not rub i mean not having to cut anything. what kind of drop could i do with 19s?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn it to hell. what size 18s? offset width profile? how wide could i get em?

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
the widest rim you can go is a 19x8. im not positive on the offset, but i would DEFINATELY run 215/35 series tires

·
www.carzonemotorsport.com
973 Posts
Once again I agree with Peterson......Many people in here have 19's and come on I mean if you want the 19's get them and if it rubs a little then fix it! Damn for reals though...When I had 19's the rear would slightly rub but I just rolled the fenders...no to hard to do!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
215? i was hoping more like 235/245, too wide

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats cool, but i was thinking it over and i think i would want a little more runner for speedbumps/potholes/ and handling in general. i think 18s are the way to go. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
siizooooooo what size are yours?

·
22,052 Posts
And not trying to be a dick, but look through this forum. Go back through old pages. This topic has been covered in extreme detail. There are pics of other people's cars, specs for offest and all that, and it covers 17's, 18's, and 19's.

It's there, just take some time and look. It's not worth going through it again.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well thats a biatch, one more thing. whats the bolt pattern for an SE? is it 5 lug. my alty is @ home :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh, ya good call- sorry i usually search. sunno why i didnt this time. sorry to waste your time. . . bowing out now
Chris

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks dude, really quick does anyone know where to get volks or OZs for a decent price?

·
Registered
81 Posts
what is rolling the fender and how do you do it? I have been thinking about throwing some 20" on my altima 215x30. Now that would be tight

1 - 20 of 28 Posts