The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone told me that 19s will fit without rubbing?!?!?! are they right? that would be pimp. when i say not rub i mean not having to cut anything. what kind of drop could i do with 19s?

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
if your tires are paper thin and no one but you sits in the car, you could pull off 19s ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn it to hell. what size 18s? offset width profile? how wide could i get em?

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
the widest rim you can go is a 19x8. im not positive on the offset, but i would DEFINATELY run 215/35 series tires

·
www.carzonemotorsport.com
973 Posts
Once again I agree with Peterson......Many people in here have 19's and come on I mean if you want the 19's get them and if it rubs a little then fix it! Damn for reals though...When I had 19's the rear would slightly rub but I just rolled the fenders...no to hard to do!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
215? i was hoping more like 235/245, too wide

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats cool, but i was thinking it over and i think i would want a little more runner for speedbumps/potholes/ and handling in general. i think 18s are the way to go. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
siizooooooo what size are yours?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well thats a biatch, one more thing. whats the bolt pattern for an SE? is it 5 lug. my alty is @ home :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh, ya good call- sorry i usually search. sunno why i didnt this time. sorry to waste your time. . . bowing out now
Chris

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks dude, really quick does anyone know where to get volks or OZs for a decent price?

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
im on 18s

rolling the fenders is like a 15 minute job and is very easy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
what is rolling the fender and how do you do it? I have been thinking about throwing some 20" on my altima 215x30. Now that would be tight

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
does the tires size 215/30 even exist. good luck convincing a manufacturer to make u a 20x8 rim

1 - 20 of 28 Posts