The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Nipponese
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of LEDs left from the group buy I tried to do in the Upper Midwest forum, I just want to get rid of these so I'm selling them for pretty much the price I got them for. I'm not making any money off of these.

I have:

14 blue LED 194 for $1.50 each (super bright)

16 hyper white LED 194 for $1.50 each (super bright)

4 red LED 194 for $1 each (not so bright, comparable to regular bulbs)

These are all price EXCLUDING shipping, the shipping would be about $2 using first class mail + padded envelopes, I think this is the cheapest way to get it to you.

Please reply in this thread and please, please don't PM me, I'll be checking up on this thread for people that want these.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
are these the oens that fit the gauge cluster? i have a 2nd gen i thinktheyare the same but not sure...if they are the oens then i will take as many blue as are inthere...i think 5...also do these go anywhere else in the interior?> im about to redo my interior and will take as many blues as i will need

·
Nipponese
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Adam! :)

tommymac, I think the gauge clusters of 2nd gens don't take 194s. I believe they were something like 74 bulbs or something, sorry. I think the only 194s on 2nd gens are the license plate lights, maybe REVEREND can confirm this?

REVEREND, PM me your mailing addy and I'll give you my mailing address for the check or M.O..

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
actually i need new license plat ones those faded so ill take 2 anyway

·
Nipponese
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My prefered payment method is either M.O. or a check.

I'm doing this on a first come, first serve basis so depending on stealth's response to my PM, I may have some hyper-whites left for you PorscheKid (the 4reds are all yours).

·
1,373 Posts
well it looks like all the blue ones are gone so im screwed for this.......but poisonfist would ya mind telling me where ya ordered those from? I noticed Rev D said the ones from autodynamic sucked so i dont wanna get burned by buying bad leds from them.

·
Nipponese
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got mine from Digi-Key, it is a electronics component reseller and they carry almost anything for you to even build your own cd player from scratch:eek: if you wanted to. Their website is www.digikey.com and the part numbers for each items are:
441-1005-ND red 194 LED
441-1007-ND blue 194 LED
441-1009-ND white 194 LED

Even if you're not a geek, the catalogue I'm sure is enjoyable by most. I highly recommend requesting the catalogue from them.

They also carry 1156 and 1157 replacement LED bulbs too. The colors available are yellow, red, and white for the 1157 and yellow, green, blue, red, and white for the1156.

·
1,373 Posts
Awesome......thanks for the help man. Cool its digi-key.......I have heard of them before...i used to work for a company that ordered things from them alot...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts