·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why give me shit because I like it? Every car is not for every person. Maybe that's why there are so many different kinds. :rolleyes:

1,407 Posts
That was not Cadi's best designed car.

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
I know a couple of engineers that worked for Delco and knew about the goofy electrical system those things had. I would stay away, too.

·
788 Posts
Those cars were designed by Pininfarina. Same company that designs Ferraris. They are unique, for sure, but they are known for their electrical problems. (Another thing probably out of Italy.) If you find one with low miles, nice, but it will have problems later on. High miles are OK if theprevious owner has documentation of fixing the problems. If you come across one where the owner states that he/she has NEVER had any problems...be warned. They WILL be yours to fix. Otherwise, they are fun old Caddies.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^Yeah, after reading some on it, was not what we wanted to deal with. Only had 49,000 on it. Unique, yes. Could've been fun...

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,218 Posts
lizzy494 said:
You own a fuking van, your opinion is meaningless.
You got a big ass and no job.......You want to go for round 2:D

Trust me...They are not a good investment.......JUNK.....

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:squint: Yes, well, the negative comments are moot. As stated, we're not getting it. But to repeat my actual question to this thread, if they are such POS, why the high resale value?

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,218 Posts
lizzy494 said:
:squint: Yes, well, the negative comments are moot. As stated, we're not getting it. But to repeat my actual question to this thread, if they are such POS, why the high resale value?
They don't I just checked Edmunds 4 u in Clean condition with 50k miles which jumped the value by 976.00

Here they are?

Trade in.. 3901.00

Private Party..5449.00

Retail 8028.00

That's not high..Lots a room to play

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know. But look at what people are asking. They're all insanely higher. That's what I don't get.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts