The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1991 240sx LE / Red / 220k / $2495 / Stock!

Hi there everybody,

Finally selling my stock 91 240sx.. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them as best as I can. It's currently my daily driver (has been and always was) so the mileage may be slightly off by the time of sale. I'm the second owner but she was my first and only car ever owned since 1998. I'm currently asking $3250 but am definitely open to reasonable offers. Really hoping to find someone who would enjoy a fun project car for the winter without the hassle of towing it back to your garage and can hit the ground running. I know she'd love to see an SR20DET dropped in her!!

Nissan 240sx LE
Year:1991
VIN:JN1MS36P2MW020886
Mileage:220k
Engine Type:2.4L ka24de
Transmission Type:5 speed manual

Pro's:
Stock
Never raced
Clean Title
Still runs and I drive it every day (no tow trucks to get it to your place)
Plenty of parts available to grab off if wanted to (dash isn't cracked for example, compressor runs solid, etc)
Recent service work done (fresh exhaust put in, all 4 new calipers, brakes, rotors, other maintenance with records)

Con's:
Interior seats breaking down (still useable - I sit on them everyday - but would prob want to be replaced)
Clearcoat peeled off the hood
Slight surface damage to lower step under passengers side door (drove too close to low rockwall on tight driveway)
Rust forming behind passenger rear wheel panel (see pics)

Located in Elmsford, NY 10523. If interested, please PM or contact me at [dquirus]{at}[gmail]{com}.

Thanks!
dave quirus

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
;)

Thanks man.. Yeah, I hear ya.. I do love this car so it's something I'm currently considering. But maybe there's someone out there who could afford the time and money to give her the proper attention and make her great.. Will take down the post if it either sells at a best offer or I decide to restore it myself..

Thanks all for taking a look!
dave

·
Skycoaster
14 Posts
I just know that no one will love that car as you do. It is destined for the scrap yard if she doesn't stay with you. I have had mine since 99 and when a hit and run driver hit the front end, everyone including the insurance company & people here told me to total her out. It may have taken more money than she is worth, but fixing her up has been considerably cheaper than getting a decent used car. My interior is way better than yours, but the outside of yours looks a lot better than mine did. A fresh coat of paint and decent interior work would get you back on track. Good luck either way...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dropping price to $2495..

Hopefully the extra $750 bucks will help get some one started and at least cover some new interior seats or a half decent paint job..

Thanks again for looking,
dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey there M-train,

Thanks for letting me know.. The original post should have 10 images included on it (it's showing up for me) - I used the img tag to insert them..

Here's a link to the imgur album:
dq 240sx - Album on Imgur

If for some reason they aren't showing up here, I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know..

Thanks all,
dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts