·
R.I.P. 97 Altima :(
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Eliott
Means of Contact: Pm's here
Price: $4,OOO obo or trade for mini truck or 93-97 SE 5spd
Miles:160,XXX

1994 Honda Accord Ex Coupe 5spd Black with Tan interior. Im the 3rd owner of the car and have 99% of all the maintain history on it, every oil change, tire rotation, brakes you get the point its been well taken care of. I bought the car stock 3yrs ago and a year ago I decided to have a little fun with it and do some modifications to it. I only did the basic stuff like header, intake, exhaust some cosmetic stuff. The car has some dent and dings and scrapes its original and my daily driver so its not perfect but I wouldnt hesisate to drive it around the world a couple of times.

Exterior:
Depo JDM Style Headlights. Passenger side High beam does work now!
JDM Stanley sidemarkers
Mugen style front lip. Has crack but cant see it.
JDM Power Folding Mirrors
OEM Style fog lights. PIAA Ion Yellow bulbs

Interior
Type R style Shift Knob
3OOmm Broadway mirror
Does not come with radio . You will need your own maybe not sure on that yet.
Custom Camo inserts

Engine:
AEM cold air intake
Megan Racing 4-2-1 header in DEI header wrap
Catco Highflow cat
2 1/4inch exhaust
ApexI N1 n/a muffler
Koyo radiator

Suspension:
Tein S-Tech Springs
Koni Yellow adjustable shocks
Cusco front lower arm bar
Megan Racing strut bars all around
Ingalls front camber kit
BridgeStone Potenza GOO9 tires 5 months old Lots of tread left.

·
JIC magic
73 Posts
I got a 93 se 5spd. bone stock w/150k. it's black and condition is just as good as yours. only thing wrong is one bumber light is cracked and the rear passenger window doesn't work. Everything else works, LSD, ABS, cold A/C, hot Heat, etc... Has tint, alarm, keyless entry, pm me if interested.

·
W_______I_______D_______E
1,492 Posts
i might be interested in trading.. i've got a 95' se manual with 165k on it. it's got the basic i/h/e, carbon hood, 18" wheels, etc. email me @ [email protected] . i'm just looking for a change in cars so this might work good. btw, how does the car run (idle and smooth acceleration..?)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts