The Nissan Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1998 Sentra SE(R) - 86,000 miles, SR20DE engine, (2.0 liter) black, 5 speed, fully loaded - ABS/Sunroof/CD player package - one owner, bought brand new from the dealer in '98.

- 2.25" Custom cat-back exhaust
- Unorthodox Racing 2-pulley set (crank and waterpump)
- Energy Suspension motor mounts
- 33% window tint, proffesionally installed all around
- 205/50/ Pirelli P700z tires on the stock rims

Otherwise the rest of the car is stock. Mobil-1 synthetic oil used and changed every 3,000 miles since 1998.

- Also has new front brake pads

No problems at all - only 1 small ding on the passenger side.

Why am I selling it? I'm just looking for something else to play with. I've had an SR20 engine in one way or another for the past 3 years - looking for a change of pace.

Asking $7250 - located in eastern PA - email me if you are interested at [email protected].

Thanks.

Jordan

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,549 Posts
Ummm... they didnt make SE-R's in 98 did they?

·
My car is an automatic.
413 Posts
All I gotta say is that Storm has one of the cleanest and nicest sentra's i've ever seen. this car is EXTREMELY hard to find, i would jump on this in a second if i had the money. :(
93 Clear - they did make the SE-R in 98, but it was a coupe. However, they also put the SR20DE in some SE sedans with some other goodies so it was basically a 4 door SE-R.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.