The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think im gonna get 19's how much of a difference would that make compared to a 17 inch rim im making my alty run 12's but i also want 19's and was wondering how much the 19 would wieght my car down im getting alloy or polished silver (anything but chrome)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jree said:
good luck in making the alty run 12's
rinning 12's is very possible but im not ure if i can running on 19's it will kill my torgue but that's why im posting this to see how much it would slow me down if the difference isnt that bgig then im gonna go throgh with it

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
The only way you are ever gona run 12's is if you run slicks on a super light 15" wheel on the front , so it doesnt really mater how big your rear wheels are ......

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aight thanks but i am going turbo(stage 2, motor build up and internal's bolt on's of course) and running a 75 wet shot. but thanks for the advise i think i will get slick's.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aight thanks for the help:rolleyes:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey shawn how much was the motor motor work you did (piston's rod's ext...)

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
wow running 19s would be totally heavy

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im thinkin bout gettin 19 till im goin turbo then going down to 17's and droping the car the difference of the rim's then i would be straight on that. but untill that it's 19's body kit system and dual cat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts