The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ka24eT....upgrade soon
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the first gen alty how do you take the fake wood out and the strip right under it, I have tried many ways, but none seem to work. Also how do you remove the dash around the gauges, I took out the two screws, but when I tired to pull it off, it wouldn't budge.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not sure about the wood part but I know there is a third screw around ther gauge cluster. I only found two at first and it wouldn't move, but the manual said there is a third one and when I took that out it came right off.

·
Girl-Moderator
1,127 Posts
there are 2 screws where the guages are that are pointing up. i believe there are 3 more screws toward the bottom of the dash. a couple toward the ends where the climate controls are and then one at the opposite end. the way my bf makes it pop is to
stick a screwdriver head into the right hole of the screws holes closest to the guages and pull hard towards you. It will pop when it comes loose. Then there are several plugs on the back of the climate controls as well as on the opposite side where the cruise are at. After you slide this portion out of th way you have access to the 4 screws that hold the bezel in. If you wanna remove that, more connecters to be undone. You can then pop the fake wood part, undo thos connectors, and if you wanted to keep going. You;d have to remove the center console to remove the fake wood on the passengers side.......

GXE93 said:
I'm not sure about the wood part but I know there is a third screw around ther gauge cluster. I only found two at first and it wouldn't move, but the manual said there is a third one and when I took that out it came right off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts