The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Waiting for iBi2, damn!!!
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright.. I have done a search and it was very helpful.. but I want to know what bodykits are being made for the first gen.. the prices of them.. who sells them.. and finally.. opinions on bodykits.. any help is greatly appreciated.. I am going to buy one in the next month.. thanks..

Austin

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
I think JT is making a new kit, there is another thread on it, but they didn't list pricing, other then that, you only have what is already available to choose from.

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
jt, erebuni, & kaminari use urethane
everyone else from what i'm aware of uses fiberglass

i think
not really sure

·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
donnie.. how did the kit fit to the car.. was there anything special that you had to do to make it fit.. also.. any feelings about the kit are welcome.. thanks..

Austin

·
founding father
3,241 Posts
ptownraceteam said:
donnie.. how did the kit fit to the car.. was there anything special that you had to do to make it fit.. also.. any feelings about the kit are welcome.. thanks..

Austin
i can't speak for how the production ones fit...mine was the prototype so you should find out from someone that bought a production kit

·
13,021 Posts
humpty said:
wasn't there a kit called the imi or something like that? And I think I remember one called by that Fuzion_Z guy or something like that. My personal favorite still has to be veilsideboys kit. or maybe nopimike

Fuzion R can make custom fronts. Look to pay about $400 for just the front.

The veilsideboy's kit and nopimike's kit don't count since they are both custom applications.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
scootter said:
I can't believe it took this long for someone to mention me! :(
Below are iBi1 (in production)
and iBi2 (almost ready for production)
Both are fiberglass and are perfect fit...a few members on here can attest to that. :)

(the one in my sig is iBi1 and the attached one is iBi2)

·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really like the front.. how durable is the fiberglass.. also.. how much for the whole kit.. and when will the iBi2 front be done? I really like it.. thanks..

Austin

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
ptownraceteam said:
I really like the front.. how durable is the fiberglass.. also.. how much for the whole kit.. and when will the iBi2 front be done? I really like it.. thanks..

Austin
Hey Man,
The fiberglass is VERY strong, and this new front is going to be made by an even BETTER shop and will be twice as well made as the old front, which was already the best one for the Altima quality and fit wise! The full kit is $800 plus shipping and includes full front, full rear, 2 side skirts, fiberglass eyelids, t-shirt, and stickers. Install takes about one hour for YOU to do it...with no experience, with no fancy tools, in your driveway. :p

iBi2 should be ready to ship in under a month.

·
ka24eT....upgrade soon
823 Posts
the fiberglass on the ibi kit is strong, it held up when my car lost a tire a slid about 150-200ft. All that was gone was about a 1/2 inch of the lip on the drivers side.

·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
altima8 said:

Hey Man,
The fiberglass is VERY strong, and this new front is going to be made by an even BETTER shop and will be twice as well made as the old front, which was already the best one for the Altima quality and fit wise! The full kit is $800 plus shipping and includes full front, full rear, 2 side skirts, fiberglass eyelids, t-shirt, and stickers. Install takes about one hour for YOU to do it...with no experience, with no fancy tools, in your driveway. :p

iBi2 should be ready to ship in under a month.

sounds good man.. so I can get the new front and the old sides and the old rear for 800 in addition to the eye-lids t-shirt and stickers.. how much is shipping.. I saw in another post that you said if I ship it to a company its $50 less.. how does that work? let me know.. thanks for the info, just might have to get that one now :p

Austin

1 - 20 of 27 Posts