The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys, a newbie here

Here is my question: what is the difference between Erebunis
E-257 and the Ninja kit for the 1st gen Alty? They look exactly alike to me from the few pics I've seen. For those of you that have either one, how was the fit?
Any replies highly appreciated.
Thx
btw, your website rules

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
A customer of mine told me the fitment of the 257 is BRUTAL, but I don't know firsthand....the 905 is very good though.

As for the Ninja, not sure....but a lot of companies rip off other companies' kits and rename them, so it's very possible it's the same kit.

For exmaple you can find the Black Widow civic kit called BW, Spider, Black Spider...etc

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aredel...
I know they look alike, but it isn't the same kit... the ninja costs $50 more and are listed as different kits on same website (wickedbodies.net)

altima8... how much is the ibi kit shown on your car? Also, how much is the first ibi kit (the one that retains the stock grille) if it is still available. I looked on your web site, but didn't find much info.

thx guys

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
from what i heard the Ninja is crap.............
definately look into iBi first

·
Registered
25 Posts
IBI how much is your second kit? I tried emailing you but it didnt go threw, I'm really liking your kit, please respond [email protected]

Brian

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Erebuni kit fit's "ok". The rear fits good, but the front and sides have fitting issues. So I decided to just get the ibi front and mold it along with the sides.

·
Who's Next?
285 Posts
i think the ninja is for those who dont like an outrageous looking front kit, i have the ninja and i like how it looks, im into the stock look. so the nija once your ride is dropped it looks ok. thats my opinion.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
vlado_t said:
aredel...
I know they look alike, but it isn't the same kit... the ninja costs $50 more and are listed as different kits on same website (wickedbodies.net)

altima8... how much is the ibi kit shown on your car? Also, how much is the first ibi kit (the one that retains the stock grille) if it is still available. I looked on your web site, but didn't find much info.

thx guys
See above post for iBi2, iBi1 is no longer available, sorry dude.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts