The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NWS Citizen
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure it was one of the members from here that I saw get pulled over tonight on Central Ave (Yonkers). Was a 1st Gen, silver with a nice looking body kit.
There were about 4 cars total including you pulled over...guess yous were racing eh?
Now who was it?:embarasse

·
Registered
661 Posts
Yeah that was me nah we were'nt racing, That was my team making a U turn. He lets some us go though. They pulled us over for loud exhust, HIDs, tints and TVs, oh and oneof us with those LED Nozzle lights, BS tickets

·
NWS Citizen
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chino said:
Yeah that was me nah we were'nt racing, That was my team making a U turn. He lets some us go though. They pulled us over for loud exhust, HIDs, tints and TVs, oh and oneof us with those LED Nozzle lights, BS tickets
Ouch sorry to see you get busted...its one of those evenings on thursdays out there...any other day, there's no cops there and they dont care if you speed or drive/turn illegaly if you do run into one.
I dont know if you saw me, but I was in a red boat(gtp) going the other direction.

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
damn bro i didnt even notice him...i didnt even know u live around us, did u happen to see a mystic emerald 3rd gen with sports grille and angel eye fogs, cuz that was me

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
yea, and also Jaystarzz and Dsuave....what does ur car look like, i may have seen u but never knew u were a .net member lol

·
NWS Citizen
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rush0 said:
Did you guys see the ferrari and marcielago(sp?) last night o_O
Yep!!!! hot car!
Were you there too?
I hung around for about 20 minutes, but then something started rattling in my car and I drove to an empty best buy lot to fix it (the pulley on the s/c snout was loose:eek: )

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
yes, i saw it, the lambo i saw at a show earlier this year, he has a matching bike, i think a hayabusa or some other fast expensive bike...

and ferrari, i think he lives or works around scarsdale, i see his car from time to time....its sad when u see those cars u die...but not surprised...cuz of everything here in ny..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts