The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was cruisin to my buddies house some little boy in his automatic prelude with intake and exhaust thought he could beat me. So we get to the light, I take off and burn him off the line and up to third gear, after that he came back for more but I just broke him off again.

Then Me and my buddy were going to a party, he was drivin his dads 2000 Auto Se Maxima. We were at a light and I launch pretty good, he had TCS on and had a bad launch and he never caught up, I beat him both races.

The 5 Speed in this 4 cylinder helps a lot, the auto is a POS. I raced one and spanked the hell out of it.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
haha good for you!! i raced a new model max too and although i didnt have the power to pass him, he didnt have the power to pull away. pretty even id say. i dont doubt you at all. ask RICK how to post the video, hell tell you.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, maximas are definatley fast, I use to have one.

Phantom, dont worry about it, I get offended when people dont believe me, i've beat many cars that WERE racing and no one believes me. Funny thing is the people when and checked the stats on these cars they would then believe me.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know 2.5 is slow as ****, go read my posts in the 2k2 forum, all I do is bag on the poor car, when it actually wins a race its the cars way of rubbing it into me that it has power.

I am gonna race my friends auto prelude, has a few mods, but I am gonna record it with a Digital Video camera just because its a pain transfering the vid I have onto the PC, so gimme sometime. Its a good ass race though :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts