The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think there will be a 2 door Altima SER... I do... I mean... you know how Nissan and Honda is always in competition... And you know how the Altima/Accord dilemma is on what are is better.. Well the accord has a 2 door so why not the Altima?
What what does everyone think about this?

Can you picture that? 2 DOOR ALTIMA SE-R
If it happens you better believe that I'll be on of the 1st 5 to own one, and YOU BETTER KNOW THAT!!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
No

We already have the G35 coupe and the 350Z so that leave little room for any other two door cars. Besides it just wouldn't be an Altima if it had 2 doors. I drive a 2nd gen and the new Altimas seem like totally different cars already.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Your not getting what Im saying.. yeah thats a lot... But Accords have a 4 and a 2 door coupe option.. Altima could do the same...
Hondas have S2000's, Del sols, Civics, accords,etc.. thats not too many 2 doors is it... yeah the G35, and 350Z are 2 doors but you dont see a 4 door option on them either... That would look jacked up though..

I really think they are going to do the same because they wouldn't just stop making the Sentra SE-R if they werent planning on coming out with a car to replace it... The sentra was the only SE-R.. I think they are holding back this option for future ideas... Just like they do with video games... LOL you cant make the perfect game or that would just be "it"... No room for improvement:D

·
Registered
114 Posts
man, i've seen PLENTY of 4 door G35s. you haven't? anyway, that would be cool to have a 2 door Altima SE-R but i don't think it's gonna happen.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a25rockstar said:
man, i've seen PLENTY of 4 door G35s. you haven't? anyway, that would be cool to have a 2 door Altima SE-R but i don't think it's gonna happen.
I have seen any 4 door G35's but Im not going to doubt that they exists... BUT.. keep sleeping.. youll wake up and smell the 2 door Alti one day.... LOL:D

·
WOOHOO NO LONGER A NEWBIE
286 Posts
DUDE! how can you have not seen a 4dr G...they came out before the coupe!?!?!?! go look on infin's website and look at it... man these threads keep getting dumber and dumber by the day... everyone needs to stop saying what they think the car is and just let it be....when it comes out im sure nissan will not let us down... We all have a special place for nissans in our hearts and anything new we most likely will like it because its gonna be better then any of our altimas were the day we drove them off the lot....

-=chris=-

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
8psialtima said:
DUDE! how can you have not seen a 4dr G...they came out before the coupe!?!?!?! go look on infin's website and look at it... man these threads keep getting dumber and dumber by the day... everyone needs to stop saying what they think the car is and just let it be....when it comes out im sure nissan will not let us down... We all have a special place for nissans in our hearts and anything new we most likely will like it because its gonna be better then any of our altimas were the day we drove them off the lot....

-=chris=-
Well I just move from Charlotte NC where I lived for 22 years and didnt see 1 G35... The first ones that I saw where here in GA (only the 2 door though)... Thats kind of hard to believe because there are a lot of rich heads in Charlotte.. I guess their not into g35s.. I saw 350z's every where though(as common as accords and altimas).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Actually, I wouldn't be surprized if they decided to have a 2 door "option" for the Altima SE-R. I bet you they will still keep the 4dr option as well. The first year that they decide to have a 2 dr option, it will be extremely limited, most likely for a demand curve. If you think back to the early 90 SE-R's...they were plenty of 2 dr's cruisin around. So perhaps in the next few years, nissan will begin to develop their SE-R models to become more attractive, sporty, and appealing. They may have to make drastic changes to the shape of the car if they decide to manufacturer 2 larger doors instead of 4. Who knows...

·
Registered
343 Posts
the 07 model might interest you Luv. some major stuff going on for that model year.....we will know when they show something at an auto show in a year or so.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I take back what I said before. I think it would be cool to have one. It would be kinda like a counterpart to a 2-door Accord or Solara. I seriously doubt Nissan will ever make one since they discontinued the the 200SX, they just don't seem fond of 2 doors.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SPY SHOTS OF THE 2005 SE-R COUPE

DO YOU GUYS believe this shit? This was posts by someone else in one of my other threads... It looks ligit:eek: :D

·
You Can't Front On That..
350 Posts
Nissan prides itself as having invented the four door sports car and Altima has always been a 4 door sedan I don't think they would have it any other way.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts