The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried getting the doors from a SX and making them fit on a altima? im just wondering if anybody has done it already, or thinking about it

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
For the money it'd cost you could easily buy a 240. I wouldn't try it. I dunno if it'd even look good.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
not worth it ... but what u did to your car with those lights on the front is pretty original ... u should find some sorta grill to surround those though

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Call Nissan and tell them to build it for you :lol: But what good will this do? The most stupid bang for the buck :rolleyes:

·
Kitt Shicker
1,128 Posts
i remember maybe like a year and half ago or so, there was a member on here who i think did that. (or something along those lines) i think it was refered to as an eclipse/altima or something like that. i think it was a white second generation.

·
I don't drive an Altima
3,840 Posts
samnissan2003 said:
Has anybody tried getting the doors from a SX and making them fit on a altima? im just wondering if anybody has done it already, or thinking about it

can u see at night with all of those lights up on your grill

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
I've got the picture of the choped two door. I tried to put it in my avitar but its too big. If you guys can tell me how to drop it in this thread I will do so

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
ULTIMATUC said:
I've got the picture of the choped two door. I tried to put it in my avitar but its too big. If you guys can tell me how to drop it in this thread I will do so
Upload it to a server online, and then when you post a reply, include it as an "IMG."

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
yeah i remember it. if you covered up the bac half it was a eclipse and if you covered up the front half it was an alty. if it was real and not a chop then mad props. damn i was i still had that pic.

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
russman said:
Upload it to a server online, and then when you post a reply, include it as an "IMG."
yeah......... dont know how to upload to a server. If someone would enlighten me i would love to learn how. and if you really need this pic, I will put it in my grokster file. also i have many many many complete hip hop/rap albums i could load on. let me know

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
if u have the money to do it . then do it! who cares what every one else says ! but they are right it will take a sh!t load of work and money!!! thats for sure!

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
^^^ thats what i was gonna say. if its a waste of time or not is not up to us, its up to the guy doing the mod... think of how other people view us modding our altimas before you tell someone else that the mod they are thinking of is a waste of time...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts