The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think there will be a 2 door Altima SER... I do... I mean... you know how Nissan and Honda is always in competition... And you know how the Altima/Accord dilemma is on what are is better.. Well the accord has a 2 door so why not the Altima?
What what does everyone think about this?

Can you picture that? 2 DOOR ALTIMA SE-R
If it happens you better believe that I'll be on of the 1st 5 to own one, and YOU BETTER KNOW THAT!!!!

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
I think they should've made it a coupe being that you can get basically the same performance out of a regular 4dr 3.5... At least a coupe would have really made it stand apart from the regular Altima and made it more desirable... To me the new SER is merely a dressed up 3.5.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I dunno, I would have to rank the redesigned Solara up there with the Aztec! One of the worst exterior designs around lately! IMO! Talk about a Chic car!

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
fr0mastaj said:
I doubt it. Why not get a Z, it would be the same price.
some people still need a back seat.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NBTX05Altima said:
I dunno, I would have to rank the redesigned Solara up there with the Aztec! One of the worst exterior designs around lately! IMO! Talk about a Chic car!
Yeah the Solara was an UGLY ass car... At first when I saw it, it was from a distance.. My blind ass couldnt really see what it said.. I thought it said Silvia... So I was like, what the F-U-C-K have they done to the Silvia? Then when I got a little closer I saw Solara and my chest went flat again.. Im glad it wasnt a Siliva cause I would have been a mad mother f-er... I might have hated Nissan.... YEAH ITS THAT UGLY...

But a 2 door Alti SER wouldnt look too much different from a 2 door Accord which doesnt look bad at all...

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
NBTX05Altima said:
I guess I beg to differ with you on that statement. I think the new Solara's are actually more luxurious/better looking than the OLD PLAIN JANE no frills Solara. It actually looks like it belongs on Lexus's dealership lots (I know they are the same company), but it fits more in line with the Lexus line than Toyota as far as looks.

I think its classy car - needs a little more balls though (more HP). Comparison to an Aztec - NO F*CKING WAY!!! If Toyota designed something really ugly (ex. Echo) you wouldn't see alot of them, my point has been made... If the Solara was disgusting you would see about as much of them as the Aztec :vomit: which you never do see (BAD COMPARISON)...

·
Registered
172 Posts
IMO; The curves on the body of the new Solara look like the last Generation of the Hyundai Tiburon's.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Kind of like the new Acura TSX's, they look like a refined Mazda 6.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GTW00 said:
SPY SHOTS OF THE 2005 SE-R COUPE

;) :D
Where the hell did you get that shot?!?!? is that for real or just some s h i t you editted?:eek: Stop f-ing with my emotions man.. LOL:mad: :p

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Daaamnn I had a feeling it was some shit like that and now I already started another Tread...:smack:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts