The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Got the springs from NISSAN LUNATIC for 140 shipped.Install on friday is gonna run me 145 + 80 for a 4 wheel alignment.So about 365 total.Not bad eh?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
HondaKillah said:
Got the springs from NISSAN LUNATIC for 140 shipped.Install on friday is gonna run me 145 + 80 for a 4 wheel alignment.So about 365 total.Not bad eh?
Damn $225 at protech? I thought I got ripped for $200 at ntb!

·
Let's go Marlins!!
332 Posts
Why don't u jus do em urself...you get the good feeling of knowing you did it urself...I don't liek other people touching my sh*t!...I would never EVER pay sumone 200+ dollors jus to install springs...it took me roughly 20 minutes a wheel to do..

·
Too Loud??? Never!!!!
167 Posts
The second gen are different and harder to get to the springs than the first gen. My car which is a 2001, it's going to cost me 550 from my body shop to install springs or I can pay 438.00 to install springs and shocks at Courtesy Nissan. Laterz.

·
Got Salt?
194 Posts
Same here man, I don't even like my g/f drivin my car. Now with the 2" sprints. NOPI has them for 179. is all the stuff they tell you in the lowering guide on altimas HP about bottoming out true? I've got 17' and the 2" would look so sweet. should I worry about breaking CV's and crap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts