The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
actually if u have inputs and outputs for rca's on your both of your amps, u can run the rca's off the radio to the input on one amp and then run rca's from the output of that same amp to the input of the second amp. thats how i have my my fosgates hooked up . i also have a d-block splitting the power lead in two to both amps. and u can just split the remote as stated above.

depending how much power u are pushing u might want to look into a capacitor, i have a one farad capacitor and its still not enough. look into getting at least one farad and a half or more. keeps from drawing too much off the alternator and saves the wiring on your car.(lights blink when bass hits).

·
You'd lose.
4,937 Posts
you need to find out if the RCA outs are front, rear, or sub outputs. im betting rear. you can RCA daisy chain amps, and i believe there are also connectors out ther to convert one set of RCAs into 2. however, you need to remember if you only have one set of outputs, you can't amp the speakers (generally) because the rear channel is basically dedicated to lower freq's and bass.

·
CarAudio & Elect. Pro
1,874 Posts
well, what kinda deck do you actually have?

·
Dizzy Chinese
787 Posts
I had the same problem like you, with only 1 set of outputs on the deck. So a frd told me to buy 2 Y-splitters, to converted to have another set of RCA's. The result was horrible sound quality and everything sounded as if not enough power. The way i fixed this problem was to buy a new deck with 3 outputs and I am all good now.

·
i'm RICH BITCH!!!
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LmfDeeDee said:
I had the same problem like you, with only 1 set of outputs on the deck. So a frd told me to buy 2 Y-splitters, to converted to have another set of RCA's. The result was horrible sound quality and everything sounded as if not enough power. The way i fixed this problem was to buy a new deck with 3 outputs and I am all good now.
yes but did you have 3 power wires 3 remote wires??? still a little confused:confused:

·
You'd lose.
4,937 Posts
no, you only need one power wire from the battery to the dist block, which splits the large cable into 2 smaller wires to run to each amp. you can daisy chain the remote from one amp to another.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts