The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i have only had my altima for about a month now and i am changing my oil for the first time. I could not find the oil filter anywhere i looked can someone point me in the right direction. Please no burns just help me. Also the ka is a 4 qt engine correct? Then lastly none of the places in town could get me the correct rear o2 sensor i had one place give me a bosch one but it was too big and only had one wire. Does anyone have product numbers which could help me???????? Thanks

·
X Factor
546 Posts
Let me find a good way to describe this, you have to be under the vehicle to see the oil filter, it is on the passenger side, just get under the car and look up on the passenger side at the rear of the engine. You'll see it

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If there was a nissan dealer in my shity town i would probably have the part. But there is not so can ne1 tell me the right product number for a bosch one or someting.

·
105hp OWNS
391 Posts
Hey you know that rear o2 sensor problem and the 95s, yea I have that problem too. Went to nissan and there like nah we dont have them......but .....but ....but .....The GOOD news is that some of the fastest altimas have this problem. 1fastaltima runs a 14.2 and I run a 14.8 and we both have the problem. So in my opinion who cares, ive had it for a long time now and nothing has blown up.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh also 1fast told me about the problem and how to fix it are you sure he hasnt fixed his problem

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Get the Bosch universal....I think their part number is 11279. NAPA and auto zone both stock these. Advanced probably does as well. You have to cut the end off of this one and crimp a female spade connector onto the wire so that it can hook up with the harness. but it's only $25 versus $70 for the OEM one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts