The Nissan Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting 20x8.5 rims for my alty what size tires do you guys think i should put on 245-35-20 or 255-35-20
im also planning on installing the eibach sportline spring set.
please help any suggestions will help..thanks

·
sardonic patron
24 Posts
go big, and be sure to...

james said:
im getting 20x8.5 rims for my alty what size tires do you guys think i should put on 245-35-20 or 255-35-20
im also planning on installing the eibach sportline spring set.
please help any suggestions will help..thanks
...post some pics when you're done! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
it means in ( In my own opinion)

I dont think 255 will fit or 245 do a search. I think this was discussed or something:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have 20's on mine

I have 20x8.5's with nitto555 rubber, there 245/35/20....no rubs, i can cut the wheel all the way...and the ride is a bit more rough then stock, but what can you expect with 20's..soon im bagging it...not sure what type of set up ....so i know those will fit if your going to lower aswell.

·
Proud Owner
159 Posts
dub=slang for double referencing the 2 in 20-Simple aint it

·
Proud Owner
159 Posts
No Prob=No Problem!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: I have 20's on mine

02SEV6onDubs said:
I have 20x8.5's with nitto555 rubber, there 245/35/20....no rubs, i can cut the wheel all the way...and the ride is a bit more rough then stock, but what can you expect with 20's..soon im bagging it...not sure what type of set up ....so i know those will fit if your going to lower aswell.
do u have any pics?

·
35 ALTIMATIC
165 Posts
FAST4DR said:
This might be a dumb question but....

I know rollin on 20's is called dubs.

What does dub stand for?

William - Dubless
Actually all y'all guys got it wrong "dub" actually is slang for the amount of drugs you want to purchase on the street, the original term was "dubsack" which means your asking for $20 worth of weed or whatever else is being sold out there. Later it was applied to 20" rims with the "sack" being dropped off from the end. I don't condone the use of drugs but growing up here in the hoods of LA you learn some things out on the street.

PEACE...

NISMO 4 LIFE!

·
Proud Owner
159 Posts
alxm said:

Actually all y'all guys got it wrong "dub" actually is slang for the amount of drugs you want to purchase on the street, the original term was "dubsack" which means your asking for $20 worth of weed or whatever else is being sold out there. Later it was applied to 20" rims with the "sack" being dropped off from the end. I don't condone the use of drugs but growing up here in the hoods of LA you learn some things out on the street.

PEACE...

NISMO 4 LIFE!
Not trying be a dick!!
I realize the whole drug link but it still relates to 20 the same Dubsack is not one word or a word at all for that matter, so saying it was dropped off is kind of incorrect.
-And where are the fricken pictures-I want 20's but would like to see how they look on a Altima. And if you don't show proof soon you know how this crowd gets.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.