The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy has a brand new set of giovanna anzio's hes selling for $1500! The problem is that they are 20x9. Is there any way possible i can fit these rims on my 05 alty? He is taking them off his ford explorer, so is the offset a problem too? I really want these rims!!!! i will do anything for them to fit! Can it be done???

·
Registered
944 Posts
Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First it's made for a truck so it's offset is like probably in the teens which means if you were somehow able to fit them it would stick out as far or farther than those rides you see with the elbow wheels(stick out far wheels). and also 20 x 9 is too wide .

·
Registered
16 Posts
The 20 X 9 inch wheel will work but the main issue is gonna be the offset of the wheel. My advice to you is to find out what the offset of the wheel is, just because its on a ford explorer does not mean it was a low offset wheel. In other words, its possible that the wheel had a 5X114 bolt pattern but maybe not be the right offset for the explorer in the first place. Worth a look, if nothing else. If it truly was meant for the explorer than the giovanni wheel will have a offset probably about +14 or lower. I know many people around here with high offset wheels on a low offset vehicle. Mainly because they bought them from someone else just like you're trying to do. Offset will be on the back side of the wheel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts