The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Proud Owner
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can fit 19" inch rims on it can you fit 20"s I really would like to put these certain rims on but I don't want the car to rub at all, I know Altimat has 19"s(Any rubbing with those) Just curious as I can't get any good feedback from the local tire store idiots!!! they would lift it if I will pay them. THANKYOU AHEAD NISSAN IS THE BEST.

·
X-Mod
1,585 Posts
They'll fit with the right width and offset no problem. There is plenty of room. I'll recheck the clearances after installing the springs.

·
Proud Owner
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
20x8.5 is the narrowest I've seen

·
X-Mod
1,585 Posts
That should be fine. What size tire? Assuming the additional width over my tire's width will be about 1/2", then with the same offset it would need an additional 1/4" clearance on both sides. There should be plenty of room but I'll recheck in 2 weeks when the springs are on. Check the weights of the wheels you like and consider the lightest ones. 20's are heavy. I bought mine without considering weight because they were affordable, and lucked out in getting a not-too-heavy 19" wheel (27 lbs.).

·
Proud Owner
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PS Altimat can you take a picture of the direct side of your car so I can see the 19"s And that Leather is the S**t mine is black too and aftermarket leather is in my future

1 - 5 of 5 Posts